Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teacher Planners











I'm just a wee bit frugal...and every year I have created my own grid on the computer, filled in my schedule, printed them double sided and hole punched the pages to go into a cute binder. That was my plan book. Still is. But THIS. THIS is on my wish list. You can basically create the plan book you like, with various types of pages, like seating charts and grading pages, and personalize it to fit your needs! It is just so cute and organized! I know there are online plan books that lots of teachers are using now, but, call me old-fashioned, I just like writing down my plans and having that quick reference where ever I am, whenever!

Click the link below to check out the website for ordering information. It's never too early to start on next year!

Erin Condren Teacher Planners Website

No comments:

Post a Comment