Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tagxedo

Check out Tagxedo!

You can pay for this website, but they offer plenty for free, so I don't pay a dime. Basically, go online to Tagxedo and choose the picture you'd like. Next, type the words into the website, choose your color scheme, create, and print! VOILA! Awesome word cloud, done! I used this website while brainstorming character traits for the animals in the text The One and Only Ivan, and the kiddos had a blast! In that text, we brainstormed character traits for Ivan, the gorilla, and put them in a word cloud shaped like a gorilla! The other main characters are elephants, a dog, and a girl, so we used those shapes for the animals' character traits! The tagxedo word clouds also looked pretty sweet hanging outside my classroom!





1 comment:

  1. I just recently heard about Tagxedo. My grade level has used it to create word families or list words that begin with the same letter. The possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete