Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've been waiting for this since October 20.

If you're a fourth grade teacher using the math modules on EngageNY, maybe you were like me, waiting anxiously for them to release module 5. Maybe not, because I am completely OCD and go a little nutty when I don't have my lessons planned for 3 months in advance...

Anyway, grade 4 math module 5 has been released! Hallelujah! So, I might be the only one rejoicing, but it is pretty exciting. I actually finished module 4 before module 5 was released. I had nothing to teach for 3 days! So I dug around in the fifth grade fractions module in order to introduce fractions and it totally worked. I actually really liked the quick way fifth grade reintroduced fractions to kids who should have some background knowledge.

Now, I know module 5 was released just two days ago, but I totally got my parent letters (one for each topic A-H) and Smart Board lessons ready. If you would like to purchase these, click on the button below to check out my Teachers Pay Teacher store for more information.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tales-And-Teacherisms

No comments:

Post a Comment