Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wordless Wednesday


I'm linking up with Christine from "Sugar and Spice," for a Wordless Wednesday linky party!




Any fun writing activities for the last month and a half of school? My kiddos worked their booties off on state testing and I want to do some creative, fun writing! (We recently tried black out poetry, perspective poetry, and picture prompts. Yes, my dog is the star of the picture prompts. They're hilarious.)

Anyway, any cool writing ideas I can try with my fourth graders?



And don't forget about the big TpT sale! Check it out!





2 comments:

  1. I also teach fourth grade! I love using books to spark writing pieces. I have written a few blog posts on them...like Harris Burdick or Fortunately! Definitely check out those books if you haven't yet.
    Jen
    Endeavors in Education

    ReplyDelete