Friday, September 4, 2020

Summer is over...for most of us!

Hi everyone!

Just an update from my life. Yes, it is time to go back to school, but I am taking child rearing leave during September and October this year. I had my second child, a son named Braxton Wilder, in July. He was 10 days late, so we didn't start off on the best foot. (Just kidding, but being 41 weeks pregnant was not cool in summer!) Anyway, I worked my butt off this summer, more than I ever have in my life, even after having Braxton, just so I could take a little extra time with him this fall. With a pandemic, I felt that it would be nice to let my school work out the kinks of scheduling and cleaning before I came back...plus I just needed more baby snuggles!

So, here I am, home with a toddler (Violet Harper is 2 and the best, most independent, smartest kid I've ever met) and a newborn. I'll also try to get back to blogging. But for now, some baby pictures to leave you with all the feels:





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying my comment again... Last time I copied and pasted more than I intended! Viola looks pretty cut in her sunglasses and shades! My daughter will be 12 in November and NEVER EVER wears dresses. But when she was Viola's age she has a sundress for every day. (You've got to love hand-me-downs.) Enjoy your time at home!
    Jan, 3rd grade teacher, Connecticut
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Currently, I still have some say in what my daughter wears, but I'm sure she'll start speaking up soon. I'm a dress person, so for now, she is too!

      Delete