Saturday, September 5, 2020

Killing it. Do you ever have one of those stellar days?

Don’t get me wrong. I could definitely have had a more productive day, but I have a 2 year old and a newborn. This is my bedroom right now:


Like, freshly laundered bedding, laundry (almost) all put away, vacuumed recently. It made me feel quite proud. And I’m fully dressed! Not showered, but we can’t win them all. 

Anyway, there are so many days when I feel like I should have gotten more done. Or worked harder at something. Today was a fairly productive day, but nothing too special. I just feel more optimistic and forgiving today. I think I need to be content with my best more often because it’s not half bad. And I’m never going to get done what I did when I was 25, with no kids and full nights of sleep. Not gonna happen. So, today I decided that I am KILLING IT. And it’s the first time I looked in the mirror after having a baby 7 weeks ago and felt alright. So that’s something too. :)

Have a great day and remember that you’re killing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment