Sunday, September 6, 2020

Email Subscriber List: Ready to Go!

I am really making a big effort to be more present in growing my small business. So I took a big step today. I created an email subscriber list! I think it will be a great way to connect with the people who follow Tales and Teacherisms, send out freebies on the reg, and share insights and ideas that I have stumbled upon throughout my teaching and coaching journey. 

And so, if you're interested in becoming some of the first official subscribers, please click the link below and find out which paid resource I decide would make a really fun freebie for email subscribers!


I really hope that you enjoy this freebie from my Teachers Pay Teachers store, and I can't wait to start this new adventure with you! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment