Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sensory Play: Have you heard of FLOOF?

My three-year old routinely tells me that what she is doing is "sensory play." She's pretty smart and uses this as an excuse to make a mess, basically.

Anyway, FLOOF is a little messy and it is definitely sensory play. :)

It comes in a bucket, and it smells so amazing. Your hands are pretty clean after using it, not terribly messy unless they were wet or sweaty, then the Floof sticks a bit.

My kiddos can make designs, sculptures, cakes, etc. They talk through the imaginative play with each other, and I make them stay at a table. Even so, some fall on the carpet and I've vacuumed it up, no problem.

So, if you are looking for an alternative to play doh or kinetic sand, this seems like a really engaging option (that literally smells like marshmallow.).









No comments:

Post a Comment