Sunday, February 27, 2022

Rainbow Bread! Easy, quick, and BEAUTIFUL!

Okay, I'll admit, I am not the baker in the family. My husband does all of that. I am the one who scrolls Instagram and sees recipes, then shows him. He executes. So, he was the leader when it came to making rainbow bread. I was just the support person.

Apparently, if you know how to make bread, any old bread recipe will do.

And yes, my husband makes his own bread. I just burn things, but he follows recipes and sets timers and all that jazz. It's VERY impressive.

Anyway, once my husband made the bread dough, we separated it into 5 piles, one for each color. We let our daughter choose from the food coloring which colors she would like in the rainbow bread.

Then, we gave each child a small pile of dough to squish and mix with their fingers to get the color mixed in. That was cute. :)

After that, my husband rolled out each pile of color and layered them. He let it rise again at that point before baking in a small bread pan. And the results were...AWESOME!









No comments:

Post a Comment