Saturday, January 15, 2022

THE NUGGET!





I'm telling you - the Nugget has been, HANDS DOWN, the best Christmas gift I have ever bought for my kids, who were 1 and 3 when we first got it.

It is purposeful play at its finest. Open-ended play - I am always surprised by how the kids use this Nugget! It can be a couch. It can be a fort. A book nook. A slide. A ship and the floor is water. A bridge, a bed, a foot rest, and so much more!

I originally wanted a Nugget for my classroom. I have seen so many teachers with Nuggets as a part of their classroom library and love it. Now that I am an instructional coach and interventionist, I don't have kids in my room as much, so there wasn't a need. But at home? Yes. BIG NEED!

So, if you are looking for an addition to your classroom library or something to entertain your own kiddos for hours on end, look no further! The Nugget is seriously where it's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment