Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Scoop

Hi everyone! I'm here to link up with The Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!


It's my last day of vacation!
I've been semi-productive this break, but now I feel like I need to tidy up the house, organize my school things before tomorrow, and lounge in my pajamas for a bit! So, nothing pressing to do, just odds and ends!

I have started the TPT updates, a great synonym and antonym review product and a Making and Changing words activity! I am on a word work roll! So, if I get nothing else done today, at least I did something! :)

4 comments:

  1. We are staying in our pajamas today too!! Don't you just love weekends? :)
    - Stacie
    Smocus Smocus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was a very relaxing day. When I finally showered and changed out of pajamas I wound up putting on sweats to hang out around the house! A very cozy way to end vacation. :)

      Delete
  2. I love staying in my PJ's, basketball is done and volleyball is almost over. Next week is free and I am all over the PJ thing! It is funny how we are all about more TPT work. The weekend's sure are wonderful! Have a great week!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your break next week! Coming back after vacation was actually pretty smooth for me today. The only downside today was the early morning wake up!

      Delete