Monday, January 18, 2016

Sunday Scoop

I'm back this week, linking up with The Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop!



It's been snowing for HOURS and it's supposed to snow ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY TOMORROW!
So, we'll wear our pajamas inside out and backwards, crossing our fingers for a snow day!
(I love school and teaching, but I live 45 minutes away from my school. If the weather really is bad, I'd rather stay home than battle the conditions and poor visibility! Plus, wearing pajamas all day is always sweet!)

Now, I'm thinking that going to bed after writing this post will be good for me. Last night I stayed up WAY TOO LATE. I got sucked into that Netflix documentary, Making a Murderer. I can't say how many episodes I watched in a row, only that it was too many.

Oh, and I definitely need to buy white string before Thursday. I got a bunch of black lights from the store this weekend. I'm planning a secret agent laser themed afternoon, where the missions include review from our insects unit. I think it will be a lot of fun!

And don't forget about the TPT sale coming up! I have a TON of stuff wish listed. As always.



No comments:

Post a Comment