Sunday, January 3, 2016

Have you tried Hello Fresh?

This is me:


Can't cook. It's hard.

But, I can follow directions pretty well.

So, I tried Hello Fresh because my mom tried it and there was a Groupon. FYI, there is ALWAYS a Groupon! Basically, you pay this company money, choose some meals for the week, and they deliver to your doorstep in a cute box. (I save the boxes and use them for school because they are STURDY!)


There are step by step directions. Even I could do it!


I feel like I've learned a lot. And I'm branching out from grilled cheese and tomato soup! Also, the recipe cards that come with Hello Fresh boxes stay on my fridge and I can remake the recipes any time I want! (Okay, I've only remade one recipe so far, but I can. And that's the point. :) )

Check out some of my tasty creations from Hello Fresh!






No comments:

Post a Comment