Thursday, February 26, 2015

Positive Thinking Thursday


I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for 
Positive Thinking Thursday! 



Even after the worst day of teaching in the world, there had to have been one thing that went right.

A few years ago I had a bad day. I'm talking the worst. Like nightmare-inducing. I still tremble at the thought. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Later that night, I checked my email. A parent had written me an email explaining that her daughter (her lovely, fabulous, do no wrong daughter) had come home and talked about the day and how upset I had been because of some other naughty behaviors in the class. The mom offered her help, let me know that I'm doing a great job with her kid, and she'd be more than willing to volunteer her time in the school to help out with the class. It was so sweet, and now when I think about that bad day, I also think about the good.


No comments:

Post a Comment