Friday, February 6, 2015

Five for Friday


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for Five For Friday! 



Flashlight Friday continues to be a success!
The kiddos love the novelty of the flashlights, which I got on super sale at Big Lots for the entire class. We read for about 15 minutes every Friday with their flashlights. It's a great independent reading time and EVERYONE is engaged!


Is this the cutest or what?
In my local park along the Erie Canal, I found a free little library!
You can borrow books and leave books at your leisure.
SO CUTE!


I never got sweet notes like this when I taught fourth grade...
Second graders are the sweetest! :)





Oh, by the way, we had a snow day on Monday!!!


Pug Socks!
I'm terrible at keeping my socks together, but I'll make an exception for these socks!



1 comment: