Friday, February 13, 2015

Five for Friday


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for Five For Friday! 



Today is Galentine's Day!!!
Any Parks and Rec fans get me right now...














Look at this cutie pie!
Guess what she's staring at?
The Dunkin Donuts man who is offering her a plain munchkin!
She can be so good when there's food involved.



I use fun spelling activities during Daily 5 to practice our challenging spelling words, which is good. BUT recently we've also been playing spelling tic tac toe! The kids love it. They buddy up with a whiteboard, and each child chooses a spelling word. They play tic tac toe using their words instead of X and O. It's a blast!





I thought the novelty of brownie points would eventually wear off, but here we are in February and the kiddos are still into it! They still work their butts off for a brownie point! It's really motivating!


Use my referral link to try Stitchfix for yourself!
It's a lot of fun! I'm not a fashionista, but I love having a box of goodies filled with styles and colors I might not be brave enough to try on my own!




No comments:

Post a Comment