Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Peek at my Week


Today I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for "A Peek at my Week."


Monday
I've been tutoring third and fourth graders in the mornings before school. It was great having extra money at first, but now it makes me a tiny bit sad to give up four mornings a week...at least I have lovely and sweet kiddos to work with!

Tuesday
I have a practicum student joining my second grade class on Tuesdays! I always volunteer for practicum students because I had such memorable and wonderful experiences when I was in college working in different classrooms! I feel like it's important to guide our young teachers and show them the ropes. Plus, it's always nice to have an extra hand in the classroom!

Wednesday
We're planting seeds in our second grade class! I hope my black thumb doesn't ruin this for the kids! We're using a very narrow and clear planter so the kiddos can observe the roots under the ground!

Thursday
Almost Friday!

Friday
Happy GALENTINE'S Day!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment