Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Made It


I'll be linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics. 
It's time for another Monday Made It!
                   

I feel like a curriculum writing/planning rockstar.
I have been furiously planning for second grade all summer! 

For math...
I created Smart Board lessons for all eight modules worth of lessons!
I created a short response (1-2 questions) quiz for EVERY topic!
I made a 4 question quiz for EVERY topic! (a little formative assessment, here we come!)
How about an Around the Room game for each module? Yes, please!
And 30 review questions for every module? YESSS!
Oh, and did I mention a family letter explaining each module and teaching some important vocabulary?

See how much work I've been doing?
I'm very proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment