Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Peek at My Week


Today I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for "A Peek at my Week."

Monday:
I am officially done with summer school!
We have a four week program, and the last day was Friday, so I have a day off today!

I will be staying home and cleaning! While my handyman takes some bushes out of my front yard. Definitely NOT a job I'm capable of doing on my own.

Tuesday:
First day of curriculum writing. 
We are focusing this week on ELA.
I'm excited for some professional development and some time to work on the ELA modules from EngageNY. They are a wee bit overwhelming and I definitely need time to figure them out, especially the second grade skills strand.

Wednesday:
More ELA curriculum writing!

Thursday:
And what will today hold?
MORE ELA CURRICULUM WRITING!

Friday:
A day off!
And my parents are coming to visit, so I'll do a little last minute cleaning today.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a pretty great week! Have a great visit with your parents!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete