Saturday, March 5, 2022

Amazon bundle of assorted ROCKS!

Do you know what one of the best and most popular recess activities I had in my classroom that is now in my kids' playroom? A big old bundle of assorted rocks from Amazon! 

They were polished and came with a little guide. The kids would just pull that bin out and quietly entertain themselves during indoor recess. And my 3-year old and 1-year old are EXACTLY the same way. And I was EXACTLY the same way as a kid, too! In fact, I found my old collection of rocks and added it to the bin! And my husband did the same!

So, if you're looking for something educational, quiet, and fun, look no further. I think I spent about twenty bucks and it has lasted for YEARS. Plus, a lot of kids donated some of their own rocks to the bin!




No comments:

Post a Comment