Thursday, December 9, 2021

And how is your Christmas wrapping going?



I am a type A person with zero skill when it comes to wrapping gifts.

Well, maybe I could be better at it but I really don't make an effort. The challenge is that I want to wrap gifts the second they get delivered and then put them in a box ready to go to relatives and kiddos. So, although my husband would certainly wrap the presents like a store clerk, I cannot wait, and I wrap them like a fool.

It doesn't help that the gift above is a crockpot and I had major issues getting the paper to fit around it. And then I ran out of paper. And then...I gave up.

Hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

By the way, the gift above is a crockpot from Target, through the Hearth and Home line. It is so pretty, black and cream colored. And it is a "dip pot" as I call it - we have a smaller one for mostly dips but not as pretty as this. I totally recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment