Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Handprint Art: I Love Your to the MOON and Back!


Check out this easy to use printable for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Holidays, Grandparents' Day, and Birthdays!

How to Use:

Simply use ink pads or paint to add a handprint right in the middle, between the two letter Ms. You'll have the easiest Mother's Day craft! (Handprints can be done in the color of your child's choice. The "You are my sunshine" quote would be really special with a yellow handprint to look like a sun, though!)

*I did this with my 1-year old and my 4-year old. THAT's how easy it is! Definitely most appropriate for Preschool/UPK through 2nd, but it can work for any age group! Put the finished product in a cute frame and your holiday gift giving is all set!


Click here for the printable!






No comments:

Post a Comment