Monday, May 23, 2022

Handprint Art: DAD - Perfect for Father's Day!

Check out this easy to use printable for Father's Day, or a dad's birthday! Just add one handprint and you are good to go!

I am SO not crafty. Actually, I really don't love doing crafts with my toddlers, but sometimes I feel like it is expected. Like, those cutesie keepsakes that grandparents really adore? I'm not always great at them, but I try anyway.


Handprints are actually pretty easy now that my kids are 1 and 4. They sit still long enough to get a ticklish handprint painted on, I hold their hand as they press it down onto the paper, I wipe with a wash cloth quickly, and off they go! It is actually perfect, so now grandparents and dad are getting these bad boys for every holiday under the sun! 


How to Use:

Simply use ink pads or paint to add a handprint right in the middle, between the two letter Ds. You'll have the easiest Father's Day craft! (Handprints can be done in the color of your child's choice.)

*I did this with my 1-year old and my 4-year old. THAT's how easy it is! Definitely most appropriate for Preschool/UPK through 2nd, but it can work for any age group!

What's Included?

There are 51 pages available.

Each poster says Happy Father's Day or Happy Birthday at the bottom of the page.

Quotes at the top of the page include:

- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.

- A father's love is eternal and without end.

- You mean the world to me.

- Thank you for not telling my brothers that I'm your favorite.

- Thank you for not telling my brother that I'm your favorite.

- Thank you for not telling my sisters that I'm your favorite.

- Thank you for not telling my sister that I'm your favorite.

- You are my sunshine.


Click here for the printable!





No comments:

Post a Comment