Friday, February 3, 2017

Seesaw Ambassador!

Hello, everyone! I am now a proud Seesaw Ambassador! I started using Seesaw in my classroom this year and really love it.  There are all different ways to use Seesaw in your classroom. For me, I do not have much technology, so I downloaded the app on my phone and iPad. I am the only person who takes pictures of students, snapshots of work, videos of them publishing their writing or reading, etc. I then upload it to the app and tag only those students in the pictures, so only their family members see it. I also use Seesaw to take pictures of our anchor charts, read aloud texts, and classroom to upload for EVERYONE to see. Parents love being involved in the minute to minute happenings in our classroom and knowing exactly what their child did at school.

Some teachers use Seesaw for more formative assessment. Since you can see this digital portfolio and even tag certain skills (and assess those skills using Seesaw Plus!), it is easy to use to monitor progress on a daily basis. Parents can even print their child's Seesaw portfolio at the end of the school year.

Sign up today using my link and we’ll both get an extra month of their premium features for free!

https://app.seesaw.me/invite/?code=vL10gDRetzL7BkX-iIg2SgKprVuf_GQIrY9dtWZaSvBS_1uzC6WGgMXKY9M_5pP6PHU0r56gT54Wkq0meuEV9g%3D%3D&type=REF

Let me know if you need help getting going - I think you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment