Thursday, February 2, 2017

Secret Agents Day

Last year we had so much fun transforming our second grade classroom. I used white string and went crazy taping it all over to make the lasers. I bought black lights from Party City on sale. Each child had "spy" glasses. I also printed secret agents badges and put them on string to make necklaces. I had four tasks throughout the day, each in a manila envelope. The tasks in second grade focused on each subject area. We had a close reading, Oregon Trail writing, math activities, and synonyms/antonyms. 

This year I plan on doing four tasks ALL ABOUT AREA. My third graders have been struggling with area so I created four tasks to practice this skill before our state assessments. It's going to be a lot of fun!





WE HAD A BLAST LAST YEAR! 
And I am so excited to bring this to my third grade class this year.
Check out the product on TpT if you're interested:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Secret-Agents-Day-AREA-2989107

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Secret-Agents-2350119


No comments:

Post a Comment