Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It

Today I'll be linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics. It's time for a Monday Made It!
                   

I'm in the process of switching classrooms and grade levels! Here are the pictures of my work in progress!

Welcome to my new (smaller) classroom!


This is the math center area!

I have Mountain Math hanging on the file cabinet, and I will use the other side for lunch count when kiddos walk in.

SmartBoard and pillows!

These are the basics...I'll upload more pictures when I add the pizzazz!

Book boxes!

My meeting area. I'll put foam cushions on the seats soon.

I spray painted the bins yellow, and found the black ones at Big Lots.

The computers are behind the math centers.

I'm thinking about buying more storage ottomans for the guided reading table. They were from Big Lots, too!


More pictures with actual books on the shelves to come!






Um, gorgeous, right? I'm so proud of myself!

Lots of bulletin board space!

Aaaaaaand, I made a mess. I'll pull down those wood doors and hide my mess soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am moving rooms too. You are way further along than I am! I have boxes piled to the ceiling. I cannot get in until the floors are finished being waxed :( Love the yellow and black borders. Super cute!!

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought the custodial staff doughnuts in hopes that they would shampoo my carpet first! Also, I start summer school in less than a week in the new classroom, so I have no choice but to get it done quick! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is definitely coming together:) Looks great!
    ~Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete