Friday, July 4, 2014

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for Five For Friday! 




I was in school this week for a training on TCIS (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention for Schools). It was a lot of role playing scenarios and learning how to best address students in crisis. The workshop itself was great...but the fact that there was a heat warning for two of the three days and we were stuck in a windowless room for seven hours a day...well, that part kinda blew.

Yesterday was my very first official day of vacation! I have a week and a half before summer school starts. So, yesterday my handyman installed my over the range microwave. It looks oh so pretty!

Unfortunately, my handyman ripped up some of the linoleum while moving the stove. I worked my gorilla glue magic last night and it looks a gajillion times better! RELIEF!

The carpet in my new classroom has been shampooed...but I still need to wait until Sunday to start setting up shop. 

I. Can't. Wait.

I figured, to celebrate summer vacation, I'd do a storewide TpT sale. So, click here to check out my store and enjoy the savings! If you're anything like me, you've already started planning new and fun ideas for next year!

Lucy is excited for our road trip to Long Island next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment