Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Peek at my Week


Today I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for "A Peek at my Week."

Monday:
First day of summer school! I have 9 kids and 6 of them were in my class last year. I'm excited to see them again!!!

Tuesday:
Day one teaching a workshop on read alouds at our local Teacher Resource Center. I'm excited! Today is all about chapter books.

Wednesday:
I'm teaching another workshop at our Teacher Resource Center today. This one is all about close reading!

Thursday:
Guess what I'm doing today? Yup. Teaching a workshop at our Teacher Resource Center! This one is all about math, and I teamed up with a teacher from another district, which is SO awesome because we share ideas!

Friday:
Week one of summer school and workshops under my belt! And I'm getting new glass block windows installed in my basement, which is so exciting! Dorky that I'm excited about it. But I'm still excited!

1 comment:

  1. I get excited about new things for my house too! Good luck with your classes & thanks for linking up!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete