Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spark Student Motivation Saturday

I'm linking up on this LOVELY Saturday with Joanne over at Head Over Heels For Teaching. You know what that means...Spark Student Motivation Saturday!



Has anyone tried Adapted Mind? 
It's a website that teachers can sign their classes up for. Each child has a password, and as they answer reading/math questions, the website differentiates automatically.

I guess it's usually around $200 for a yearly subscription, but right now they are having some special deal...another teacher in my district sent me an email that if we get 5 teachers in the district to sign up, the subscription is FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Adapted Mind, but I'm definitely going to check it out! I love a tool that will differentiate for me! :) Thanks for sharing and linking up!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete