Friday, September 12, 2014

Five for Friday


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for Five For Friday! 




I got my latest Stitchfix!
If you didn't know, Stitchfix is when you set up a style profile and a stylist selects 5 great looks for you. They send your Stitchfix in the prettiest box! You receive five items, decide what to keep, pay online, and send the rest back. It's perfect for people like me who need a tiny push to be a bit more adventurous with clothing and accessories! This was my last box:


KEEP!
Softest shirt ever! Fit perfectly! And the white part is this cool meshy material.

Big debate. Ultimately, I decided no. I was crazy about the color, not crazy about the shapes.


Awesome dress! But too short. So, I sent it back.

Looked cute, and I loved the buttons on the sleeves. BUT...it was too big. :(

SO CUTE! But a tiny bit too long for my short self.


The Global Read Aloud starts in October! If you haven't signed up and found a classroom to partner with, get on it! This year, it's a Peter Reynolds author study, and we're reading a TON of great Peter Reynolds books. Before signing up, I only knew about The Dot and Ish. It's opened my eyes to even more great picture books!




She is just too darn cute. And a tiny bit angry looking.


All of the second grade math goodies I made during curriculum writing went right on TpT, if you're interested! Reviews for each module, lessons, games, topic by topic formative assessments, etc.

Use my referral link to try Stitchfix for yourself!
It's a lot of fun! I'm not a fashionista, but I love having a box of goodies filled with styles and colors I might not be brave enough to try on my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment