Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for Five For Friday! 



My last day with students was Tuesday this week! We had conference days on Wednesday and Thursday, and I signed up for a different conference today, which was all about the new Social Studies framework. It was a very productive week! Next week, I have TCI training, which stands for Therapeutic Crisis Interventions. It's three days! So...I'm not really sure when my summer vacation begins!

I've blogged about how I'm switching from fourth to second grade next year, but that also means I had to pack up my classroom and move! When everyone else had some classroom time during our conference days, I had hallway time. All of my stuff was piled high outside my new classroom!

Has anyone ever used Mountain Math? I've talked about this before and I am OH SO EXCITED because I ordered the CCLS version of spiral review for my second graders AND IT CAME TODAY!!!




Oh, and getting a new classroom and new grade level has turned into buying tons of new stuff for that classroom. I am on a spending spree! Bookshelves, throw rugs, and I'm re-covering all of my pillows. Black and white polka dots, and bursts of yellow!

Who else is psyched for summer?

Oh, I have a 20% off my entire TpT store going on until Monday. Happy summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment