Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Peek at my Week


Today I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for "A Peek at my Week."

Monday:
Class Slideshow Day!

I spent all weekend making my class slideshow! So, on Monday, we will have an awards ceremony and then watch the class slideshow and share some memories! I'm psyched.

Tuesday:
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
'Nuf said.

Wednesday:
Conference Day!
We are doing a K-2 overview of the ELA modules in the morning, and a workshop on the Daily Five in the afternoon. I'm the only teacher in my school to use the Daily Five, but it's totally going to change next year since I'm moving from fourth to second!

Thursday:
Second Conference Day!
For me, this day will be filled with PACKING!!!
Moving classrooms is tough work! I'm SOOOOOO excited to change up my decor and organize! Well, you know, in theory. By the end of Thursday I'm going to be sweaty and gross and wishing I weren't moving, I'm sure!

Friday:
Although Friday should be my first day of summer, I signed up for a workshop on the Social Studies framework. So, I will be in school from 8-3. When does summer start again?

1 comment:

  1. I do not like moving classrooms... We are supposed to find out tomorrow whether we need to move rooms or not. Fingers crossed and good luck to you. May many of your friends help!! Happy last two days. :-)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete