Sunday, April 13, 2014

IT'S FINALLY VACATION!!!

Phew! I thought vacation might never come! After the fourth grade ELA, we buckled down and spent the week before break focusing a lot of time on math and read alouds. I kinda wanted the kiddos to enjoy reading for a moment, without worrying about what their short response might be and how they would restate the question!

Anyway, I have certainly earned this vacation! I had parent-teacher conferences before vacation, taught two workshops at our Teacher Resource Center, and still managed to keep my kiddos learning the week before break! We did it!

This vacation is jam-packed, but I'm excited! I already added six different novel studies to my TeachersPayTeachers store, and I am sooooo excited because I'm getting a new door and a new dishwasher this week! Plus, winter is finally coming to an end! I opened my windows today!!!

Enjoy the weather and the break! We deserve to relax a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment