Sunday, March 16, 2014

A little hot glue goes a long way!

I use my handy dandy hot glue gun for everything!!! My classroom has this sad cinderblock walls, which tape hates sticking to. So, I yanked out my hot glue gun and glued my calendar right up there. It worked! Next, I started gluing fabric to cover up the ugly cubbies on our back wall (hence, covering up my secret stash of messiness and stacks of photocopies). Finally, I went to the dollar store, bought some cheap frames, printed cute signs, rules, pictures, etc. and filled those frames. Guess what I did next? Hot glued them right to the wall!

They look awesome and give the place a bit of a homey feeling. Also, hot glue is sweet because it isn't permanent! It will peel right off when you're ready to go back to boring lame-o walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment