Sunday, December 11, 2022

Buying Discount Books in Bulk

Okay, so you don't need to buy discount books in bulk...but I always wind up filling my cart to the brim and then having about 3 giant boxes of books arrive at my front door. I can't help it! Confession: I have boxes of books in the basement, ready to go for every upcoming holiday and birthday and just-because gift. I just love books!

My favorite discount shops are:

Anyone can buy from here. Great deals. Literally, thousands of steep discounts!

You need to register. This site is for teachers in Title 1 districts. 

Both of these websites offer tons of great books, but also toys, games, puzzles, craft supplies, and more! All at a great discount price. If there is one thing I love, it is a DEAL!

Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment