Sunday, May 22, 2016

Five for Friday: Sunday Version

Hi there! I'll be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday today. I know, it's the second week in a row that it's taking me until Sunday to get this up!


Science Test Review






As a fourth grade teacher with a NYS Science assessment every year, we would always use pictures and words to review definitions of key vocabulary prior to testing.

Epic has added educational videos! My kids love it during Daily Five. It's $4.99 a month UNLESS you're an educator. Then, it's FREE!!!
Finished benchmarking my class with the help of my handy dandy running records app! Phew! Now on to more end of the year testing! :(
End of the year testing is no fun! 
I'll be happy when this week is over.


She is VERY photogenic and my second graders love writing letters to Lucy or even writing fictional stories about Lucy's adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment