Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Scoop

Hi everyone! I'm linking up with The Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop.


I really need to go grocery shopping, and I'm thinking I should do it today. My local grocery store was voted in the top four best places to work in America and they're celebrating today by handing out free cake and clementines! That sounds like a great way to shop...while having a snack! :)

I'm also very jealous of people talking springtime weather. Last weekend was a bit of a tease for us in upstate New York - gorgeous and 60 degree. This past week has been FREEZING and SNOWING and WINDY! I'm just crossing my fingers that spring will come soon! And stay!


I can't tell you how many times my second graders write to me about Lucy in their Reader Response Journals. Or "Loosy." She's just so darn cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment