Thursday, December 18, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday



I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for 
Positive Thinking Thursday! 




The website TechnologyRocks has tons of free posters like these. I frame my favorites and hang them on the wall in my classroom. The funny thing is, when I taught fourth grade last year I was always referring to the posters and reminding kids of how they should behave. Now that I teach second grade, but kids are inherently good...they just haven't changed into the sassy kids I knew in fourth grade. Now when I reference these posters it's to praise my sweet little second graders for doing the right thing on their own!


1 comment:

  1. I love the one about doing the right thing when no one is looking! I have some kiddos that I have been preaching this to for months. They are perfect angels when I'm standing there, but I turn my back for a second and they totally lose their minds. Oooohhhh little kids =)

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete